Create a good LGBT Tour
In this article
Create a new account on triip.me
- The fastest way to fill out your profile is to connect your Facebook account. You can also edit your profile by clicking your name all the way at the top of the screen, selecting Profile, and clicking on Edit Profile.
- If you don’t like login triip.me by your Facebook account, you can sign up for a Triip account via our support tool.
Creating tour content
- Think like a traveler who wants to see the city as an insider, those who want to have an exciting holiday as well as learn about the city's LGBT history at their own pace. You may have a very traditional custom tour like a homestay and local street food; relaxation tours like massage, bar, art tour; sports activities like biking around, trekking, sailing, in 2 hours, a day or 3 days, etc. If you have more than one idea, you can even create multiple tours.
- The name of the tour should not be short and general such as "LGBT tour", it's better with a name like "Adventure and LGBT rights to add more fun to activism".
- Please remember to attach at least 3 high-quality photos (min 600x800px) per highlight about the tour's activities in real life.
- You're free to charge at your own price for your tour, but price is the first function used to narrow a traveler's choices, it's wise to consider making your tour worths trying.
Submit your tour and wait for the review, feedback
- When your tour is public on Triip.me, you will receive an email.
You have 15 days to create a tour, so please make it QUALIFIED, DIFFERENT and UNIQUE from others.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.